Passionate About Inspiring Others
I am a retired U.S. Air Force officer, voice for active military and veterans, empower them to discover your life's purpose, help set and achieve their goals, be your authentic self and live their best life and more. I am a retired Field Grade U.S. Air Force officer and a voice for active-duty military and veteran women. This program is designed to empower you to discover your life purpose post military, help set and achieve your goals, be your authentic self and live your best life.
How Does Coaching Work?
Coaching is an interactive experience where we discover your goals and your passions and use them to help you travel down a path to the life you want.
Professional Experience, Education and Credentials
Professional Certification, Board of Mental Health Coaching, Light University, TX I have the tools and understanding to help you create the life you imagine and a renewed sense of self. a vast history of client success, my individualized positive approach will help you attain your goals.
Taking the Steps
What do coaching steps include? What can I expect from this outcome?
1. Support in settling goals
2. Help identify your passion
3. Support in identifying options
4. Coach you to visualize your own goals and write it on a whiteboard
5. Wellness through Mind, Body, and Spirit
6. Encourage and lift your spirits
7. Provide guidance to start and accomplish your goals